If one of your New Year’s resolutions was to learn how to meditate or to get back to meditating, now is the perfect time to come along to our free weekly meditation classes. Our meditation is very easy to do and you are welcome to join us to experience the peace it may offer.
About our classes
• Simple meditation techniques
• Suitable for both beginners and regulars
• No prior knowledge is necessary
• New people come along most weeks, and so everything is explained
• Join in at any time
• Chairs provided
• Always free of charge.
Where are the free weekly classes in Australia?
There are free weekly classes at over 100 locations. See if there’s one near you.
• For class locations, click here.
• To confirm class details, choose your nearest location and call the number provided on the website for that class.
Free meditation podcasts now available
People tell us how much they enjoy the depth of “collective” meditation when they attend weekly classes. But for the times when it’s just not possible to attend, or you’re in a remote location, there are podcasts. Listen online or download a selection of our meditation radio program podcasts to your computer, mobile device, iPhone, iPad or iPod. Each podcast includes guided meditations, music and talks by Shri Mataji (founder of Sahaja Yoga).
To access the free podcasts, choose one of the following options:
• Podcast website: click here.
• iPhone, iPad, iPod or iTunes users, click here.
• To use a RSS feed reader, click here.
During the year, we’ll keep in touch with details of special events such as courses, workshops, film showings and music events.
See you soon!
Sahaja Yoga Meditation Australia