Welcome to Light of Love
This newsletter contains interesting and useful information about Sahaja Yoga meditation. Sahaja Yoga was founded by Shri Mataji, a great spiritual leader of our times.
'Whole life should be a light; light of love, light of Divinity, light of beauty.' Shri Mataji, 1992
Come and enjoy our Sahaj Sangeet bhajan music group who will perform world music to take you through a unique meditation journey to clear the subtle body that looks after our physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
For complete beginners and regular meditators
Sunday 4th June, 2017
10:30 am – 1.00 pm
Vonda Youngman Community Centre
2-4 Knoll Road, North Tamborine Queensland
(40kms north west of the Gold Coast)
- Free of charge – no booking required.
- Learn simple and effective ways to help experience the peace of true meditation.
- Presented by our experienced team of volunteers, as a non-profit community service.
- No physical exercises, postures or special clothing required. Chairs are provided.
- Call 0404 198 638
- Can’t make this event? Then attend one of our 80 weekly classes around Australia
We hope to see you there!
For beginners and those who wish to go deeper in their meditation, Sahaja Yoga Meditation in Canberra is offering a free workshop.
Where: 77 Chewings St Scullin, Canberra
To celebrate the Birthday of the founder of Sahaja Yoga Meditation, Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi we invite you to this free workshop.
The workshop will include balancing and clearing techniques with guided meditations to establish the experience of inner silence, as well as a video talk by Shri Mataji (the founder of Sahaja Yoga).
- Provided free by our experienced team of volunteers as a non-profit community service.
- No booking required.
- Chairs are provided. No physical exercises, postures or special clothing required.
- Light refreshments will be provided after the program.
- Enquiries (02) 6254 4986 or 0438 481 900
- Also check us out on our ACT Meetup page
- Our news website for other events
Can’t make this event? Then try our online meditations at www.freemeditation.com.au
If one of your New Year’s resolutions was to learn how to meditate or to get back to meditating, now is the perfect time to come along to the free weekly Sahaja Yoga meditation classes. Our meditation is very easy to do and you are welcome to join us to experience the peace it may offer.
If you live near Brisbane, please join us at our Wamuran Meditation Centre to experience the quiet tranquility of nature, take a walk and experience Sahaja Yoga meditation.
Where: Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre
95 McClintock Road, Wamuran Queensland
(60mins north of Brisbane)
When: Sunday, 29 January, 2017
Time: 10.am to 1.00 pm
Suitable for regular meditators and newcomers
Aboriginal • Celtic • Chinese • Indian • Jewish • Muslim • Pacific Islander • Russian • Sahaja
Saturday 12th November, 2016
5.30 pm to 9.00 pm
Ashfield Town Hall
260 Liverpool Road, Ashfield, Sydney
Our multicultural fabric
The evening will provide a wonderful celebration of the beauty of the multicultural fabric that makes Australia one of the greatest countries in the world, celebrating the coming together of many people of diverse communities and faiths that have so enriched our nation.
Universal message of peace
Musicians, poets and spiritual leaders will unite to share the universal message of peace, but this performance is guaranteed to be more than that, as it will enable us to truly experience the depth of peace and joy that lies within each individual.
Music, poetry and words of peace are the universal language that uplifts, helps bring us together and reminds us we are all one.
- Free Admission – Everyone welcome.
- Light supper provided.
- Enquiries and bookings call Lisa on 0437 405 155
Sponsored by Life Eternal Trust Australia and Sahaja Yoga Meditation Australia