Come and enjoy our Sahaj Sangeet bhajan music group who will perform world music to take you through a unique meditation journey to clear the subtle body that looks after our physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
For complete beginners and regular meditators
Sunday 4th June, 2017
10:30 am – 1.00 pm
Vonda Youngman Community Centre
2-4 Knoll Road, North Tamborine Queensland
(40kms north west of the Gold Coast)
- Free of charge – no booking required.
- Learn simple and effective ways to help experience the peace of true meditation.
- Presented by our experienced team of volunteers, as a non-profit community service.
- No physical exercises, postures or special clothing required. Chairs are provided.
- Call 0404 198 638
- Can’t make this event? Then attend one of our 80 weekly classes around Australia
We hope to see you there!
For beginners and those who wish to go deeper in their meditation, Sahaja Yoga Meditation in Canberra is offering a free workshop.
Where: 77 Chewings St Scullin, Canberra
To celebrate the Birthday of the founder of Sahaja Yoga Meditation, Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi we invite you to this free workshop.
The workshop will include balancing and clearing techniques with guided meditations to establish the experience of inner silence, as well as a video talk by Shri Mataji (the founder of Sahaja Yoga).
- Provided free by our experienced team of volunteers as a non-profit community service.
- No booking required.
- Chairs are provided. No physical exercises, postures or special clothing required.
- Light refreshments will be provided after the program.
- Enquiries (02) 6254 4986 or 0438 481 900
- Also check us out on our ACT Meetup page
- Our news website for other events
Can’t make this event? Then try our online meditations at www.freemeditation.com.au
Aboriginal • Celtic • Chinese • Indian • Jewish • Muslim • Pacific Islander • Russian • Sahaja
Saturday 12th November, 2016
5.30 pm to 9.00 pm
Ashfield Town Hall
260 Liverpool Road, Ashfield, Sydney
Our multicultural fabric
The evening will provide a wonderful celebration of the beauty of the multicultural fabric that makes Australia one of the greatest countries in the world, celebrating the coming together of many people of diverse communities and faiths that have so enriched our nation.
Universal message of peace
Musicians, poets and spiritual leaders will unite to share the universal message of peace, but this performance is guaranteed to be more than that, as it will enable us to truly experience the depth of peace and joy that lies within each individual.
Music, poetry and words of peace are the universal language that uplifts, helps bring us together and reminds us we are all one.
- Free Admission – Everyone welcome.
- Light supper provided.
- Enquiries and bookings call Lisa on 0437 405 155
Sponsored by Life Eternal Trust Australia and Sahaja Yoga Meditation Australia
You are invited to this free community event for an introduction to Sahaja Yoga Meditation, including explanations of its health benefits and followed by light refreshments.
This workshop is suitable for absolute beginners and regular meditators.
Saturday 12th November, 2016
3:30pm – 5.00pm
Klemzig Primary School,
2 Hay Street, Klemzig, Adelaide
Improve your physical and mental health
Research in Australia and elsewhere indicates that Sahaja Yoga meditation can improve physical and mental health and reduce stress. Recent studies suggest that this meditation is unique even when compared with other forms of meditation. People who meditate regularly, using this meditation technique for about 20 minutes a day, may find they become healthier, calmer and much more relaxed, with an improved outlook on life. Illnesses and ailments can arise due to imbalances in the subtle system. Through Sahaja Yoga meditation one can correct, balance and nourish the subtle energy centre.
Integrate your life
Sahaja Yoga meditation aims to address emotional, mental and physical imbalances by awakening our innate spiritual potential. This is a simple but profound experience that naturally enables us to harmonise and integrate our lives in a more positive way. Regular meditation naturally eliminates a lot of the inner stress and tension that we experience on a day-to-day basis.
Unlock your hidden potential
This is an opportunity to experience inner peace and the mental silence that comes from true meditation. You can unlock the hidden potential that exists in all of us, to help us manage our lives in a balanced and centred way.
“It’s absolutely freely coming to you. So you cannot pay for it. It’s Love, and Love you cannot purchase.”
Shri Mataji – founder of Sahaja Yoga
- Everyone is welcome.
- Light refreshments provided
- No charge. Provided free by our experienced team of volunteers, as a non-profit community service.
- No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required. Chairs are provided.
- Enquiries: 0417 806 336 or email@example.com
- Free follow-up classes in Adelaide and around Australia