Feeling tired, stressed or out of balance? Meditation may help!
You are welcome to attend our next Melbourne One-day Meditation Workshop, to be held on Sunday 8th November, 2009.
This free workshop is suitable for both regulars and beginners. The meditation is very easy; no prior knowledge is needed. Everyone will have the opportunity to learn and experience the peace and joy that true meditation can offer.
Workshop topics include:
• Introduction to meditation – for newcomers
• In-depth sessions – for new and previous attendees
• Collective meditations – learn how to achieve mental silence
• Affirmations and mantras to assist meditation
• Scientific research into meditation
• Easy techniques to help reduce stress
• Balancing and clearing chakrasand the subtle system
• Tips on how to meditate at home
• Video talk by Shri Mataji, the founder of Sahaja Yoga
• Live music for meditation (subject to musician availability)
When: Sunday, 8th November, 2009. 11.00am to 2.00pm (Arrive 10.30am for a cup of tea)
Where: Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre, 229 Warrigal Road, Cheltenham, Melbourne
Workshop cost: No charge! Workshops are provided by volunteers, as a non-profit community service.
Catering: Lunch provided, morning tea and workshop materials are provided.
Seating arrangements provided: Chairs, pillows and carpeted floor.
Bookings: For planning and catering purposes, please RSVP by emailing [email protected] or telephone Hugh on 0439 990 603 if you would like to attend.
We hope you’ll be able to attend this informative and enjoyable day.
The Sahaja Yoga Collective of Melbourne