Welcome to Light of Love
This newsletter contains interesting and useful information about Sahaja Yoga meditation. Sahaja Yoga was founded by Shri Mataji, a great spiritual leader of our times.
'Whole life should be a light; light of love, light of Divinity, light of beauty.' Shri Mataji, 1992
Saturday 17th February 2024 • 11:30am to 1:30pm
Thompson Hall, Balcombe Heights Estate
92 Seven Hills Road, Baulkham Hills Sydney
A free meditation and enlightened music concert for mental, physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
Everybody welcome • Snacks and refreshments provided • Free follow-up in-person and online Sahaja Yoga meditation classes available.
For more information, call 0438 967 304
Shri Mataji, Founder of Sahaja Yoga Meditation
The Founder of Sahaja Yoga meditation, Shri Mataji dedicated Her life to helping humanity realise its innate spiritual nature through an experience known as Self-realisation. Her core teaching is that within us all lies a transformative potential, which can be awakened through Self-realisation and by doing so, we can bring peace and well-being to ourselves, our families and society.
Music of Joy
Music of Joy is a unique, multicultural band based in Sydney. The magic of the group comes from the dynamic energy produced when over twenty musicians, with a wide variety of cultural backgrounds, join together with one common goal – to share music that is joyful and uplifting.
- All welcome – for complete beginners and regular meditators.
- With guided introductory meditation – easy to learn, everything explained.
- No physical exercises, postures or special clothing required.
- Chairs provided.
- Free ongoing In-person and Online classes available here.
- Enquiries: For more information, call 0438 967 304 or email [email protected]
- All Sahaja Yoga events are always free of charge.
Please join us for a free meditation workshop in Sydney. The workshop is designed to help you establish emotional, mental, physical and spiritual wellbeing through Sahaja Yoga meditation. The workshop is suitable both for complete beginners and for regular Sahaja Yoga meditators.
Date: 25 November 2023
Time: 11.00 am to 3.00 pm
Where: Fitzroy Centre, 22 Church St, Burwood
- 10:30am Doors open and live meditation music.
– Collective meditation with Self-realisation
– Video talk by Shri Mataji – founder of Sahaja Yoga.
– Split into workshop groups.
- 12:30pm Lunch
- 1pm Afternoon workshop sessions.
- 2:30 – 3pm Collective meditation, resources and next steps.
Workshop attendees will be invited to join one of the following groups during the day:
- Group 1: Beginners (For newcomers to Sahaja Yoga.)
Introduction to meditation and Self Realisation and learning how to achieve inner balance.
- Group 2: Intermediate (For those who are familiar with Sahaja Yoga.)
Cleaning techniques with balancing, foot-soaking and exchanging of vibrations.
- Group 3: Advanced (For those who have attended many Sahaja Yoga in-person or online in-depth events/programs.)
Going deeper, developing absolute knowledge, and where to from here.
“Sahaja Yoga is a very subtler happening within us. It’s a very subtler happening and this subtler happening gives you sensitivity to Divine joy” – Shri Mataji
To assist us with planning and catering, please register yourself and your family and friends.
The “Follow along meditation” online Sahaja Yoga Meditation course is an easy and satisfying way to start meditating. The first session explains what meditation means. Then the graded sessions provide practice in the technique of Sahaja Yoga Meditation, building on skills and information learnt in previous sessions. The sessions are easy to follow and are delivered by an experienced Sahaja Yoga Meditation practitioner.
Give it a try! Here is the link to the sessions.