Please join us this Sunday at our Wamuran Meditation Centre to experience the quiet tranquility of nature, take a walk and experience Sahaja Yoga meditation. Our meditation is very easy to do and you are welcome to join us to experience the peace it offers.
When: Sunday 25th March, 2018, 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Where: Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre
95 McClintock Road, Wamuran Queensland
(60 minutes north of Brisbane)
Suitable for regular meditators and newcomers
- 10:00 am: Arrival and refreshments
- 10:30 am to 1.00 pm: Workshop
– Introduction to meditation (for newcomers)
– Video talks by Shri Mataji, founder
– Vibratory awareness workshop, foot soaking
– Clearing techniques using various elements
– In-depth knowledge about the chakras
– Meditating on earth and guided meditations
1:00 pm: Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Learn simple and effective ways to help experience the peace of true meditation.
- Classes and events are provided free by our experienced team of volunteers, as a non-profit community service.
- No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required, and chairs are provided.
- New people can join in at any time.
Can’t make this event? Then try our online meditations at www.freemeditation.com.au
- Free weekly classes worldwide.
- Always free of charge.
The address is: The Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre, 95 McClintock Road, Wamuran. From the M1 motorway, take the Kilcoy exit and proceed along D’aguilar Highway until you reach Wamuran. Opposite the IGA store, turn right and then right again into Station Rd. Turn left at the small roundabout into Newlands Rd for approx 3 km, then left into Patane Rd which leads to McClintock Rd. Number 95 is just over the top of the hill on the left. See Google map.
A free Sahaja Yoga meditation workshop will be held to honour the work and vision of the founder of Sahaja Yoga meditation, Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. Shri Mataji was twice nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize and received the United Nations Peace Medal in 1989.
When: Wednesday 21st March, 2018, 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Where: Clayton Community Centre (Meeting room is located next to the Library)
9-15 Cooke Street, Clayton Melbourne
The workshop is suitable for regular meditators and complete beginners. Everyone is welcome.
State of thoughtless awareness
5th May 1970, Shri Mataji discovered the process called Self-Realisation which initiates a state of thoughtless awareness and enables you to experience peace and mental silence, effortlessly.
“When you get your Self-Realisation, you become the Spirit. And your attention is enlightened by that spirit. You become a witness of the whole world like a drama. This enlightened attention is a very powerful means of spreading divine vibrations” – Shri Mataji
The meditation workshop includes guided Self-Realisation, a meditation session with special focus on medical benefits to help you attain good health.
No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required. Chairs are provided.
- Free event – no bookings required.
- Visit us on Meetup and on Facebook
- About Sahaja Yoga meditation
- Classes around Victoria
- Classes around Australia and Worldwide
Millions of people around the world are enjoying our free meditation since it was started in 1970 by H.H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi.
Meditation skills for life, especially for the young and young at heart!
Adelaide • Canberra • Brisbane • Melbourne • Newcastle • Perth • Sydney
To celebrate International Youth Day 2017, we invite everyone to bring along young family members, friends and students to our free workshops to experience how meditation can assist with establishing mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well being for inner peace.
Workshops will be facilitated by youth, parents and carers who have been meditating for many years. They will explain how meditation works and then guide you through simple meditation techniques which you can practise on your own or with us at our free weekly classes. We encourage everyone to attend, regardless of age. See locations below or go to freemeditation.com.au/youth
Saturday 5th August, 2017
3:30pm to 5:00pm
Klemzig Primary School
2 Hay Street, Klemzig
Enquiries: Sue 1300 724 252
Saturday 12th August, 2017
6:30pm to 8:30pm
Kurilpa Hall, 174 Boundary Street, West End
Enquiries: 1300 724 252
Sunday 6th August, 2017
10:30am to 12:30pm
Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre
77 Chewings Street, Scullin
Enquiries: Lyn 0410 177 822
Saturday 19th August, 2017
4pm to 6pm
Clayton Community Centre,
Clayton Meeting Room (located next to Library),
9-15 Cooke Street, Clayton
Enquiries: Yogesh 0469 590 805
Wednesday 9th August, 2017
5pm to 6pm
University of Newcastle
Hunter Building, Room HA145
University Drive, Callaghan
Enquiries: Tom 0437 483 241
Saturday 5th August, 2017
3pm to 5pm
Gidgegannup Meditation Centre
1254 O’Brien Road, Gidgegannup
(located 45 mins North East of Perth)
Enquiries: Helen 1300 724 252
Sunday 13th August, 2017
1pm to 3pm
Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre
10 Clarence Street, Burwood
Enquiries: Lisa 1300 724 252
- Everyone welcome – regardless of age • Suitable for both complete beginners and regular meditators • No physical exercises, postures or special clothing required • Chairs are provided • No booking required.
- Visit our International Youth Day website.
- Can’t make this event? Then attend one of our 80 weekly classes around Australia.
When: Saturday 1st July, 2017
3.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Where: 1254 O’Brien Road, Gidgegannup (located 45 mins North East of Perth)
Our Gidgegannup centre is truly a slice of paradise. Located 45 mins north east of Perth and set amidst lush vegetation that overlooks a beautiful lake and backs onto a national park, it is the perfect haven, where you can truly unwind and get in touch with yourself. More about our Gidgegannup Meditation Centre
- Everyone welcome – No booking required
- All our lessons are free of charge
- Enquiries: Ph: 1300 724 252
- Over 80 weekly classes around Australia
Sahaja Yoga Meditation WA