Four Week Meditation Course
Starting on Saturday 9th November 2019
3pm to 4:30pm
Klemzig Primary School Hall
2 Hay Street Klemzig Adelaide
We have a new four week course starting this Saturday in Adelaide. The meditation is very easy to do and you are welcome to join us to experience the peace it may offer. The course is also open to everyone who has attended previous classes and would like to have a collective meditation with us and assist the new attendees.
Join in at any time, even if you miss a session.
- Saturday 9th Nov, 3pm to 4:30pm
- Saturday 16th Nov, 3pm to 4:30pm
- Saturday 23rd Nov, 3pm to 4:30pm
- Saturday 30th Nov, 3pm to 4:30pm
- Introduction to meditation and the subtle system (for newcomers)
- Vibratory awareness of the chakras
- Clearing and balancing techniques for the subtle system
- In-depth knowledge about the chakras
- In-depth guided meditations
- Video talks by Shri Mataji, founder
- Free, No booking required.
- Enquiries 1300 724 252
- Email [email protected]
- Facebook page
- Can’t make this event? Then try our online meditations at www.freemeditation.com.au
- Classes in Australia & worldwide.
Mozart and Meditation and an Afternoon Raga on Sitar
November 9th, 2.00pm
Old Government House, QUT Gardens Point Campus, 2 George Street, Brisbane
Enjoy the soothing sounds of three wonderful artists, Gasper Hunt, Robert Beckerton and Ravikesh Singh.
The concert is in honour of Shri Mataji, the founder of Sahaja Yoga.
2.00pm Mozart Piano Recital
3.30pm Afternoon Tea and Recollections Display
4.00pm Afternoon Raga with Sitar and Tabla
5.00pm Recollections Display
This Saturday 1st June 2019 • 1:30pm to 3:30pm
Perth City Library Auditorium, 573 Hay Street, Perth City
Please join us for this free meditation event in Perth City.
Guided meditations with simple techniques to help reduce stress and achieve the peace of true meditation. For mental, emotional, physical & spiritual well-being.
- Always free, No booking required.
- Contact: 0420 339 691
- Online meditations
- Meditation videos, talks, music and downloads
Today, 21 March 2019, is the 96th birthday of Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, the founder of Sahaja Yoga. Shri Mataji is honoured all over the world for dedicating her entire life to the spiritual ascent of humankind.
Shri Mataji introduced her unique meditation in 1970 and people in over 100 countries practise and enjoy it free of charge. Her foundation practises and teaches a meditation beginning with Self-realisation which awakens our inner spiritual aspect. As a result, we experience thoughtless awareness in our meditation which promotes mental, emotional, physical and spiritual wellbeing.
Here is a video to celebrate her life and her work.