Four Week Meditation Course
Starting on Saturday 9th November 2019
3pm to 4:30pm
Klemzig Primary School Hall
2 Hay Street Klemzig Adelaide
We have a new four week course starting this Saturday in Adelaide. The meditation is very easy to do and you are welcome to join us to experience the peace it may offer. The course is also open to everyone who has attended previous classes and would like to have a collective meditation with us and assist the new attendees.
Join in at any time, even if you miss a session.
- Saturday 9th Nov, 3pm to 4:30pm
- Saturday 16th Nov, 3pm to 4:30pm
- Saturday 23rd Nov, 3pm to 4:30pm
- Saturday 30th Nov, 3pm to 4:30pm
- Introduction to meditation and the subtle system (for newcomers)
- Vibratory awareness of the chakras
- Clearing and balancing techniques for the subtle system
- In-depth knowledge about the chakras
- In-depth guided meditations
- Video talks by Shri Mataji, founder
- Free, No booking required.
- Enquiries 1300 724 252
- Email [email protected]
- Facebook page
- Can’t make this event? Then try our online meditations at www.freemeditation.com.au
- Classes in Australia & worldwide.
Free weekly Sahaja Yoga meditation classes will start in Bellingen on Wednesday 31 August 2016 and run for four weeks. The classes will help you learn more about the Sahaja Yoga meditation technique.
When: Wednesdays from 1.30 to 2.30 pm
Where: Bellingen Library
29/31 Hyde Street, Bellingen
(20 km south-west of Coffs Harbour)
The classes will be held for 4 weeks from 31st August to 21st September. You can join in at any time.
About the sessions
The sessions will include guided meditations to help reduce stress and achieve the peace of true meditation, as well as tips on how to help stay in balance during the day and how to meditate at home. An audio/video talk by Shri Mataji (the founder of Sahaja Yoga) will also be presented.
New Sahaja Yoga meditation classes will be held in Canberra at Belconnen and Greenway.
About the classes Sessions are designed for both complete beginners and regulars. You will learn simple techniques to experience the peace of true meditation and how to deepen your experience.
• One 90-minute class per week.
• Join in at any time, even if you miss a class.
• No physical exercises, postures or special clothing required.
• Chairs are provided.
• No booking required.
Greenway: Every Monday for 6 weeks (starting Monday 28th April) 6:30pm to 7:30pm. Tuggeranong Community & Function Centre 245 Cowlishaw St, Greenway. Phone: 0412 882 163
Belconnen: Every Thursday for 6 weeks (starting Thursday 1st May) 6:30pm to 7:30pm. Belconnen Library Swanson Street Belconnen. Phone: 0410 177 822
Cost: No charge and no booking required.
• “You have to know your spirit … for without knowing your spirit you cannot know the truth.”
• “A star is shining within us and that is our spirit.”
• “Innately, within us resides the spirit which wants to enlighten you,to give you the peace, the bliss and the joy of our being.”
•”True and lasting solution to present ills can be found only by inner, collective transformation of human beings.”
• The truth which can be actualised after Self-Realisation is that you are not this body, this mind, this conditioning from the past, this ego, these emotions, but that you are the Pure Spirit.”
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi – founder of Sahaja Yoga
Sahaja Yoga Meditation workshops will be held around Australia in October and November, 2013. The workshops will teach meditation techniques that are easy to learn and helpful for reducing the stress of modern living. Showing the way to finding one’s inner balance, the workshops help people to find the peace that lies within.
For more details about the courses, click here.
Workshops will be held in the following venues around Australia:
Adelaide: Saturday 26th October, 2.00pm to 5.00pm, Klemzig Primary School, 2 Hay Street, Klemzig
Canberra: Sunday 27th October, 10.30am to 12.30pm, Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre, 77 Chewings Street, Scullin
Gidgegannup: (near Perth) Saturday 2nd November 3.00pm to 5.00pm, WA Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre, 1216 O’Brien Rd, Gidgegannup
Hobart: Sunday 27th October, 10.00am to 1.oopm, Sunshine Recreation Centre, 11 Howrah Road, Howrah
Melbourne: Saturday 26th October, 10:30am to 1:00pm, Ross House, Mezzanine Floor 247 Flinders Lane, Melbourne CBD
Sydney: Sunday 27th October, 11.00am to 4.00pm Federation Conference Centre, 37 Reservoir Street, Surry Hills
Wamuran: (near Brisbane) Saturday 26th October, 1.30pm to 5.30pm, Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre, 95 McClintock Rd, Wamuran