After the success of the last four-week course on achieving inner silence, Sahaja Yoga in Cairns is running another four-week course in May, 2013.
Participants will be introduced to simple methods for achieving inner silence, including tips for meditating at home and fitting meditation into your daily life.
Dates: Wednesdays 8, 15, 22 and 29 May, 2013
Time: 7.30 pm to 8.30 pm
Where: Marlin Coast Neighbourhood Centre, Reed Rd, Trinity Park
For more information about the course, please phone 1300 724 252.
We look forward to seeing you there.
The Sahaja Yoga meditation and music team will be at this weekend’s Canberra National Multicultural Festival.
Come along to learn to meditate, discover the peace which lies within and experience a new awareness that you probably never knew existed.
All sessions are free of charge.
Learn to Meditate at our Sahaja Yoga Meditation Stall
Location: Stalls E39/E40 (located in Ainslie Avenue off London Circuit in the “African Village” area.)
• Friday 8 February: 4.00pm to 9.00pm
• Saturday 9 February: 11.00am to 9.00pm
• Sunday 10 February: 11.00am to 5.00pm
Music of Joy sessions at the Festival
Our Music of Joy group will be performing their unique style of world music to enlighten the inner soul.
Location: Stage 6 (located in Akuna Street near the Cnr of London Circuit)
• Saturday 9 February: 6.20pm to 6.45pm
• Sunday 10th February: 2.05pm to 3.05pm
Follow-up meditation courses in Canberra
Free courses will be held during February and March. Join in at anytime, even if you miss a session.
Hughes Hughes Community Centre (every Wednesday for 6 weeks): Room 3, Hughes Shopping Centre (off Wisdom St) 7.30pm to 9pm Wednesdays, February 13, 20, 27 and March 6, 13, 20
Woden Woden Library (every Saturday for 4 weeks): The Balcony Room, Corinna St Phillip ACT (adjacent to the Phillip Health Centre) 11am to 12.15pm Saturdays Feb 16, 23 and March 2, 9
Scullin Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre 77 Chewings St: Every Thursday (ongoing classes), 7.30pm to 9.00pm
Call us if you have any questions on (02) 6254 4986 or (02) 6232 4455.
If one of your New Year’s resolutions was to learn how to meditate or to get back to meditating, now is the perfect time to come along to our free weekly meditation classes. Our meditation is very easy to do and you are welcome to join us to experience the peace it may offer.
About our classes
• Simple meditation techniques
• Suitable for both beginners and regulars
• No prior knowledge is necessary
• New people come along most weeks, and so everything is explained
• Join in at any time
• Chairs provided
• Always free of charge.
Where are the free weekly classes in Australia?
There are free weekly classes at over 100 locations. See if there’s one near you.
• For class locations, click here.
• To confirm class details, choose your nearest location and call the number provided on the website for that class.
Free meditation podcasts now available
People tell us how much they enjoy the depth of “collective” meditation when they attend weekly classes. But for the times when it’s just not possible to attend, or you’re in a remote location, there are podcasts. Listen online or download a selection of our meditation radio program podcasts to your computer, mobile device, iPhone, iPad or iPod. Each podcast includes guided meditations, music and talks by Shri Mataji (founder of Sahaja Yoga).
To access the free podcasts, choose one of the following options:
• Podcast website: click here.
• iPhone, iPad, iPod or iTunes users, click here.
• To use a RSS feed reader, click here.
During the year, we’ll keep in touch with details of special events such as courses, workshops, film showings and music events.
See you soon!
Sahaja Yoga Meditation Australia
Four-week Sahaja Yoga meditation courses start in March 2011 at over 80 locations around Australia.
The courses are designed to teach you simple techniques for developing the mental silence of true meditation. They are comprised of one 90-minute class per week for 4 weeks.
At the completion of the 4-week course, one-day practical workshops will be held to help you further establish your meditation learnings.
• Suitable for complete beginners and regulars
• One 90-minute class per week for 4 weeks
• Join in at anytime, even if you miss a class
• No physical exercises, postures or special clothing required
• Chairs provided
• Daytime or evening classes available
• Ongoing weekly classes at most venues
• All courses and classes are free
Further details: Go to www.sahajayoga.com.au/events