Monday 3rd September, 2018 • 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
University of NSW
Roundhouse Rooms 2 & 3
Anzac Parade, Kensington
To celebrate International Youth Day, we invite everyone to bring along young family members, friends and students to our free Sahaja Yoga Meditation workshop to experience how meditation can assist with establishing mental, emotional, physical and spiritual wellbeing for inner peace.
The workshop will be facilitated by youth, parents and carers who have been meditating for many years. They will explain how meditation works and then guide you through simple meditation techniques which you can practise on your own or with us at our free weekly classes.
- Everyone welcome, regardless of age!
- Includes live meditation music to help you connect to the bliss within.
- Getting there & Parking
- Free. No booking required. Enquiries: Tom 0437 483 241
- Suitable for both complete beginners and regular meditators.
- No physical exercises, postures or special clothing required. Chairs are provided.
- Free follow-up classes in over 80 locations around Australia.
- Visit our event website
For beginners and those who wish to go deeper in their meditation, Sahaja Yoga Meditation in Canberra is offering a free workshop.
Where: 77 Chewings St Scullin, Canberra
To celebrate the Birthday of the founder of Sahaja Yoga Meditation, Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi we invite you to this free workshop.
The workshop will include balancing and clearing techniques with guided meditations to establish the experience of inner silence, as well as a video talk by Shri Mataji (the founder of Sahaja Yoga).
- Provided free by our experienced team of volunteers as a non-profit community service.
- No booking required.
- Chairs are provided. No physical exercises, postures or special clothing required.
- Light refreshments will be provided after the program.
- Enquiries (02) 6254 4986 or 0438 481 900
- Also check us out on our ACT Meetup page
- Our news website for other events
Can’t make this event? Then try our online meditations at www.freemeditation.com.au
If one of your New Year’s resolutions was to learn how to meditate or to get back to meditating, now is the perfect time to come along to the free weekly Sahaja Yoga meditation classes. Our meditation is very easy to do and you are welcome to join us to experience the peace it may offer.
If you live near Brisbane, please join us at our Wamuran Meditation Centre to experience the quiet tranquility of nature, take a walk and experience Sahaja Yoga meditation.
Where: Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre
95 McClintock Road, Wamuran Queensland
(60mins north of Brisbane)
When: Sunday, 29 January, 2017
Time: 10.am to 1.00 pm
Suitable for regular meditators and newcomers
You are invited to this free community event for an introduction to Sahaja Yoga Meditation, including explanations of its health benefits and followed by light refreshments.
This workshop is suitable for absolute beginners and regular meditators.
Saturday 12th November, 2016
3:30pm – 5.00pm
Klemzig Primary School,
2 Hay Street, Klemzig, Adelaide
Improve your physical and mental health
Research in Australia and elsewhere indicates that Sahaja Yoga meditation can improve physical and mental health and reduce stress. Recent studies suggest that this meditation is unique even when compared with other forms of meditation. People who meditate regularly, using this meditation technique for about 20 minutes a day, may find they become healthier, calmer and much more relaxed, with an improved outlook on life. Illnesses and ailments can arise due to imbalances in the subtle system. Through Sahaja Yoga meditation one can correct, balance and nourish the subtle energy centre.
Integrate your life
Sahaja Yoga meditation aims to address emotional, mental and physical imbalances by awakening our innate spiritual potential. This is a simple but profound experience that naturally enables us to harmonise and integrate our lives in a more positive way. Regular meditation naturally eliminates a lot of the inner stress and tension that we experience on a day-to-day basis.
Unlock your hidden potential
This is an opportunity to experience inner peace and the mental silence that comes from true meditation. You can unlock the hidden potential that exists in all of us, to help us manage our lives in a balanced and centred way.
“It’s absolutely freely coming to you. So you cannot pay for it. It’s Love, and Love you cannot purchase.”
Shri Mataji – founder of Sahaja Yoga
- Everyone is welcome.
- Light refreshments provided
- No charge. Provided free by our experienced team of volunteers, as a non-profit community service.
- No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required. Chairs are provided.
- Enquiries: 0417 806 336 or [email protected]
- Free follow-up classes in Adelaide and around Australia