New Sahaja Yoga meditation classes will be held in Canberra at Belconnen and Greenway.
About the classes Sessions are designed for both complete beginners and regulars. You will learn simple techniques to experience the peace of true meditation and how to deepen your experience.
• One 90-minute class per week.
• Join in at any time, even if you miss a class.
• No physical exercises, postures or special clothing required.
• Chairs are provided.
• No booking required.
Greenway: Every Monday for 6 weeks (starting Monday 28th April) 6:30pm to 7:30pm. Tuggeranong Community & Function Centre 245 Cowlishaw St, Greenway. Phone: 0412 882 163
Belconnen: Every Thursday for 6 weeks (starting Thursday 1st May) 6:30pm to 7:30pm. Belconnen Library Swanson Street Belconnen. Phone: 0410 177 822
Cost: No charge and no booking required.
• “You have to know your spirit … for without knowing your spirit you cannot know the truth.”
• “A star is shining within us and that is our spirit.”
• “Innately, within us resides the spirit which wants to enlighten you,to give you the peace, the bliss and the joy of our being.”
•”True and lasting solution to present ills can be found only by inner, collective transformation of human beings.”
• The truth which can be actualised after Self-Realisation is that you are not this body, this mind, this conditioning from the past, this ego, these emotions, but that you are the Pure Spirit.”
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi – founder of Sahaja Yoga