You are invited to a Meditation Workshop on Sunday 21st December 2014. The workshop includes balancing and clearing techniques, in-depth knowledge of chakras and live music. The workshop will help you to grow deeper in your meditation experience, to enjoy the beautiful vibrations of this Sahaja Yoga country property and to learn more from experienced meditators.
When: Sunday 21st December 2014, from 10.00 am to 3.00pm
(Arrive from 9:30 am)
Where: Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre,
95 McClintock Road, Wamuran Queensland
(60 minutes north of Brisbane)
Cost: No charge. Workshops are provided free by our experienced team of volunteers, as a non-profit community service.
Lunch: Lunch and afternoon tea will be provided.
9:30am: Arrival and refreshments
10.00 am to 2.00 pm: Workshop
• Introduction to meditation
• Video talks by Shri Mataji, the founder of Sahaja Yoga
• Vibratory awareness workshop
• Clearing techniques using the various elements
• In-depth knowledge about the chakras
• Meditating on earth and guided meditations
2.00 pm to 3.00 pm: Afternoon tea and live meditation music
If you are planning to attend, please email [email protected].