Come and enjoy our Sahaj Sangeet bhajan music group who will perform world music to take you through a unique meditation journey to clear the subtle body that looks after our physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
For complete beginners and regular meditators
Sunday 4th June, 2017
10:30 am – 1.00 pm
Vonda Youngman Community Centre
2-4 Knoll Road, North Tamborine Queensland
(40kms north west of the Gold Coast)
- Free of charge – no booking required.
- Learn simple and effective ways to help experience the peace of true meditation.
- Presented by our experienced team of volunteers, as a non-profit community service.
- No physical exercises, postures or special clothing required. Chairs are provided.
- Call 0404 198 638
- Can’t make this event? Then attend one of our 80 weekly classes around Australia
We hope to see you there!