You are invited to a free Sahaja Yoga Meditation seminar at the Gidgegannup Meditation Centre on Saturday 4 August, 2018 at 3.00 to 5.00 pm.
The centre is at 1254 O’Brien Road, Gidgegannup (located 45 minutes north-east of Perth)
Please join us to experience true inner silence and connection to our spirit through the process of Self-realisation. Sahaja Yoga Meditation is simple and spontaneous.
Our Gidgegannup Centre is set amongst Nature’s beauty and tranquility to help you experience inner peace.
Suitable for absolute beginners and regular meditators.
Getting to Gidgegannup
From Perth, turn left from Reid Hwy or right from Roe Hwy into Toodyay Rd. Travel for approximately 10 minutes on Toodyay Rd until you reach O’Brien Rd.
O’Brien Rd is on the left immediately after Roland Rd (on the right) which goes to Parkerville. Set your speedometer as you turn into O’Brien Rd and then travel 12.2 km to the turn in at 1254 O’Brien Rd, which is the Sahaja Yoga Centre. As a guide there is a one-lane bridge at the 11.2 km mark, just 1 km from the centre. (See Google map)
- Everyone welcome.
- Light refreshments provided.
- No charge. Provided free by our experienced team of volunteers, as a non-profit community service.
- No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required. Chairs are provided.
- Enquiries: Call Kitty on 0405 305 145
- Free weekly classes available around Australia and Worldwide
- Our News & Events