Monday 3rd September, 2018 • 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
University of NSW
Roundhouse Rooms 2 & 3
Anzac Parade, Kensington
To celebrate International Youth Day, we invite everyone to bring along young family members, friends and students to our free Sahaja Yoga Meditation workshop to experience how meditation can assist with establishing mental, emotional, physical and spiritual wellbeing for inner peace.
The workshop will be facilitated by youth, parents and carers who have been meditating for many years. They will explain how meditation works and then guide you through simple meditation techniques which you can practise on your own or with us at our free weekly classes.
- Everyone welcome, regardless of age!
- Includes live meditation music to help you connect to the bliss within.
- Getting there & Parking
- Free. No booking required. Enquiries: Tom 0437 483 241
- Suitable for both complete beginners and regular meditators.
- No physical exercises, postures or special clothing required. Chairs are provided.
- Free follow-up classes in over 80 locations around Australia.
- Visit our event website