Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre
95 McClintock Road, Wamuran Queensland
(60 minutes north of Brisbane)
Please join us this Sunday at our Wamuran Meditation Centre to experience the quiet tranquility of the nature, take a walk and experience Sahaja Yoga meditation. Our meditation is very easy to do and you are welcome to join us to experience the peace it offers.
Suitable for regular meditators and newcomers
- 10:00am: Arrival and refreshments
- 10:30am to 1.00pm: Workshop
– Introduction to meditation (for newcomers)
– Video talks by Shri Mataji, founder of Sahaja Yoga Meditation
– Vibratory awareness workshop, foot soaking
– Clearing techniques using various elements
– In-depth knowledge about the chakras
– Meditating on the earth and guided meditations
1:00pm: Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Learn simple and effective ways to help experience the peace of true meditation.
- Classes and events are provided free by our experienced team of volunteers, as a non-profit community service.
- No physical exercises, postures or special clothing required and chairs are provided.
- New people come along most times, and so everything is explained. Join in at any time.
- Always free of charge.
The address is: The Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre, 95 McClintock Road, Wamuran. From the M1 motorway, take the Kilcoy exit and proceed along D’aguilar Highway until you reach Wamuran. Opposite the IGA store, turn right and then right again into Station Rd. Turn left at the small roundabout into Newlands Rd for approx 3km, and then left into Patane Rd which leads to McClintock Rd. Number 95 is just over the top of the hill on the left. See Google map