World Environment Day
Come and join us at this very special meditation event. Learn how to feel the peace within and how to understand and strengthen our connection with the Mother Earth. Learn how to easily maintain this state of serenity and balance with a simple daily practice, and learn how our own state of balance within can positively impact the environment as well as those around us.
Our Gidgegannup Centre is set amongst Nature’s beauty and tranquility to help experience inner peace.
Suitable for absolute beginners and regular meditators. Full details below.
COVID Safety Guidelines and Plans
Social distancing and hygiene measures will be followed at this event, as set out by the WA Government’s COVID Safety Guidelines and Plans.
Getting to Gidgegannup
From Perth, turn left from Reid Hwy or right from Roe Hwy into Toodyay Rd. Travel for approximately 10 minutes on Toodyay Rd until you reach O’Brien Rd. O’Brien Rd is on the left immediately after Roland Rd (on the right) which goes to Parkerville. Set your speedometer as you turn into O’Brien Rd and then travel 12.2 km to the turn in at 1254 O’Brien Rd, which is the Sahaja Yoga Centre. As a guide there is a one lane bridge at the 11.2km mark, just 1km from the centre. (See Google map)
- Everyone welcome.
- Light refreshments provided.
- No charge. Provided free by our experienced team of volunteers, as a non-profit community service.
- No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required. Chairs are provided.
- Enquires: 1300 724 252
- Daily meditation webcasts (and recordings) on YouTube, Facebook and Zoom.
- Our News & Events
Please join us at a collective meditation event to celebrate World Environment Day.
Discover and awaken your unique connection to Mother Earth, as we celebrate the most important day on the United Nations calendar – World Environment Day. The most important action you can take is to awaken the force of Nature in all living things which is your direct connection to Mother Nature and your environment. Feel the Mother Earth supporting your meditation and bringing us into balance with our environment.
- How Mother Earth enhances and balances our inner being through collective and individual meditations.
- How to truly connect to the earth and why grounding works.
- Discover a method that effortlessly changes our environment.
- Connect to the force within every living thing.
For details, see below or visit our website.