Holi Mahotsav 2015 will be held at the Tumbalong Park and Chinese Garden Forecourt at Darling Harbour, Sydney on 28-29 March 2015. Attractions include delicious vegetarian meals, multicultural performances and merchandise stalls.
More information about Holi Mahotsav 2015 can be found here.
Sahaja Yoga will have a stall offering free meditation to all seekers between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm each day.
An evening of music and meditation will be held in Northcote, Melbourne.
Friday, 20 March 2015, 7.30 pm
Northcote Town Hall
First Floor, Room 2
189 High Street Northcote, Melbourne
The state of meditation is a universal experience, and it has been written about and celebrated in many cultures throughout history.
Sahaja Yoga Meditation can achieve immediate benefits in stress relief, by quietening the mind, bringing about a feeling of peace and contentment. Through regular meditation, physical and mental benefits are gained, helping people to attain balance at personal and spiritual levels.
• No booking required and no special clothes or equipment needed.
• Suitable for complete beginners and experienced meditators.
Cost: Free and without any obligation.
More information about Sahaja Yoga in Victoria:
Sahaja Yoga will have stalls at the festival, where people can learn about Sahaja Yoga and experience meditation. The Sahaja Yoga music group, “Music of Joy”, will also perform.
The Sahaja Yoga Information Stall
• 4:00 pm to about 11:00 pm on Friday evening 13 February 2015
• 11:00 am to about 11:00 pm on Saturday 14 February 2015
• 11:00 am to 6.00 pm on Sunday 15 February 2015.
• 11:00 am to 3:00 pm: Saturday 14 February 2015 at the Centre Court, Westfield Belconnen Mall, Benjamin Way, Belconnen, Canberra, ACT
• On Saturday night: 14 February 2015. Platform 3, Canberra Civic Centre, East Row (off London Circuit) from 9.30 pm to 10.30 pm
• On Sunday afternoon: 15 February 2015. Platform 2, Civic Square, (off London Circuit) from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
• On Sunday afternoon: 15 February 2015. Stage 4, Akuna Street from 3.45 pm to 4:30 pm.
You are invited to a Meditation Workshop on Sunday 21st December 2014. The workshop includes balancing and clearing techniques, in-depth knowledge of chakras and live music. The workshop will help you to grow deeper in your meditation experience, to enjoy the beautiful vibrations of this Sahaja Yoga country property and to learn more from experienced meditators.
When: Sunday 21st December 2014, from 10.00 am to 3.00pm
(Arrive from 9:30 am)
Where: Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre,
95 McClintock Road, Wamuran Queensland
(60 minutes north of Brisbane)
Cost: No charge. Workshops are provided free by our experienced team of volunteers, as a non-profit community service.
Lunch: Lunch and afternoon tea will be provided.
9:30am: Arrival and refreshments
10.00 am to 2.00 pm: Workshop
• Introduction to meditation
• Video talks by Shri Mataji, the founder of Sahaja Yoga
• Vibratory awareness workshop
• Clearing techniques using the various elements
• In-depth knowledge about the chakras
• Meditating on earth and guided meditations
2.00 pm to 3.00 pm: Afternoon tea and live meditation music
If you are planning to attend, please email [email protected].