New Sahaja Yoga meditation classes will be held in Canberra at Belconnen and Greenway.
About the classes Sessions are designed for both complete beginners and regulars. You will learn simple techniques to experience the peace of true meditation and how to deepen your experience.
• One 90-minute class per week.
• Join in at any time, even if you miss a class.
• No physical exercises, postures or special clothing required.
• Chairs are provided.
• No booking required.
Greenway: Every Monday for 6 weeks (starting Monday 28th April) 6:30pm to 7:30pm. Tuggeranong Community & Function Centre 245 Cowlishaw St, Greenway. Phone: 0412 882 163
Belconnen: Every Thursday for 6 weeks (starting Thursday 1st May) 6:30pm to 7:30pm. Belconnen Library Swanson Street Belconnen. Phone: 0410 177 822
Cost: No charge and no booking required.
• “You have to know your spirit … for without knowing your spirit you cannot know the truth.”
• “A star is shining within us and that is our spirit.”
• “Innately, within us resides the spirit which wants to enlighten you,to give you the peace, the bliss and the joy of our being.”
•”True and lasting solution to present ills can be found only by inner, collective transformation of human beings.”
• The truth which can be actualised after Self-Realisation is that you are not this body, this mind, this conditioning from the past, this ego, these emotions, but that you are the Pure Spirit.”
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi – founder of Sahaja Yoga
The Sahaja Yoga meditation and music team will be at this weekend’s Canberra National Multicultural Festival.
Come along to learn to meditate, discover the peace which lies within and experience a new awareness that you probably never knew existed.
All sessions are free of charge.
Learn to Meditate at our Sahaja Yoga Meditation Stall
Location: Stalls E39/E40 (located in Ainslie Avenue off London Circuit in the “African Village” area.)
• Friday 8 February: 4.00pm to 9.00pm
• Saturday 9 February: 11.00am to 9.00pm
• Sunday 10 February: 11.00am to 5.00pm
Music of Joy sessions at the Festival
Our Music of Joy group will be performing their unique style of world music to enlighten the inner soul.
Location: Stage 6 (located in Akuna Street near the Cnr of London Circuit)
• Saturday 9 February: 6.20pm to 6.45pm
• Sunday 10th February: 2.05pm to 3.05pm
Follow-up meditation courses in Canberra
Free courses will be held during February and March. Join in at anytime, even if you miss a session.
Hughes Hughes Community Centre (every Wednesday for 6 weeks): Room 3, Hughes Shopping Centre (off Wisdom St) 7.30pm to 9pm Wednesdays, February 13, 20, 27 and March 6, 13, 20
Woden Woden Library (every Saturday for 4 weeks): The Balcony Room, Corinna St Phillip ACT (adjacent to the Phillip Health Centre) 11am to 12.15pm Saturdays Feb 16, 23 and March 2, 9
Scullin Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre 77 Chewings St: Every Thursday (ongoing classes), 7.30pm to 9.00pm
Call us if you have any questions on (02) 6254 4986 or (02) 6232 4455.