You are invited to a free Sahaja Yoga Meditation seminar at the Gidgegannup Meditation Centre on Saturday 4 August, 2018 at 3.00 to 5.00 pm.
The centre is at 1254 O’Brien Road, Gidgegannup (located 45 minutes north-east of Perth)
Please join us to experience true inner silence and connection to our spirit through the process of Self-realisation. Sahaja Yoga Meditation is simple and spontaneous.
Our Gidgegannup Centre is set amongst Nature’s beauty and tranquility to help you experience inner peace.
Suitable for absolute beginners and regular meditators.
Getting to Gidgegannup
From Perth, turn left from Reid Hwy or right from Roe Hwy into Toodyay Rd. Travel for approximately 10 minutes on Toodyay Rd until you reach O’Brien Rd.
O’Brien Rd is on the left immediately after Roland Rd (on the right) which goes to Parkerville. Set your speedometer as you turn into O’Brien Rd and then travel 12.2 km to the turn in at 1254 O’Brien Rd, which is the Sahaja Yoga Centre. As a guide there is a one-lane bridge at the 11.2 km mark, just 1 km from the centre. (See Google map)
- Everyone welcome.
- Light refreshments provided.
- No charge. Provided free by our experienced team of volunteers, as a non-profit community service.
- No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required. Chairs are provided.
- Enquiries: Call Kitty on 0405 305 145
- Free weekly classes available around Australia and Worldwide
- Our News & Events
Please join us at a collective meditation event to celebrate World Environment Day.
Discover and awaken your unique connection to Mother Earth, as we celebrate the most important day on the United Nations calendar – World Environment Day. The most important action you can take is to awaken the force of Nature in all living things which is your direct connection to Mother Nature and your environment. Feel the Mother Earth supporting your meditation and bringing us into balance with our environment.
- How Mother Earth enhances and balances our inner being through collective and individual meditations.
- How to truly connect to the earth and why grounding works.
- Discover a method that effortlessly changes our environment.
- Connect to the force within every living thing.
For details, see below or visit our website.
Please join us this Sunday at our Wamuran Meditation Centre to experience the quiet tranquility of nature, take a walk and experience Sahaja Yoga meditation. Our meditation is very easy to do and you are welcome to join us to experience the peace it offers.
When: Sunday 25th March, 2018, 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Where: Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre
95 McClintock Road, Wamuran Queensland
(60 minutes north of Brisbane)
Suitable for regular meditators and newcomers
- 10:00 am: Arrival and refreshments
- 10:30 am to 1.00 pm: Workshop
– Introduction to meditation (for newcomers)
– Video talks by Shri Mataji, founder
– Vibratory awareness workshop, foot soaking
– Clearing techniques using various elements
– In-depth knowledge about the chakras
– Meditating on earth and guided meditations
1:00 pm: Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Learn simple and effective ways to help experience the peace of true meditation.
- Classes and events are provided free by our experienced team of volunteers, as a non-profit community service.
- No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required, and chairs are provided.
- New people can join in at any time.
Can’t make this event? Then try our online meditations at www.freemeditation.com.au
- Free weekly classes worldwide.
- Always free of charge.
The address is: The Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre, 95 McClintock Road, Wamuran. From the M1 motorway, take the Kilcoy exit and proceed along D’aguilar Highway until you reach Wamuran. Opposite the IGA store, turn right and then right again into Station Rd. Turn left at the small roundabout into Newlands Rd for approx 3 km, then left into Patane Rd which leads to McClintock Rd. Number 95 is just over the top of the hill on the left. See Google map.
A free Sahaja Yoga meditation workshop will be held to honour the work and vision of the founder of Sahaja Yoga meditation, Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. Shri Mataji was twice nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize and received the United Nations Peace Medal in 1989.
When: Wednesday 21st March, 2018, 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Where: Clayton Community Centre (Meeting room is located next to the Library)
9-15 Cooke Street, Clayton Melbourne
The workshop is suitable for regular meditators and complete beginners. Everyone is welcome.
State of thoughtless awareness
5th May 1970, Shri Mataji discovered the process called Self-Realisation which initiates a state of thoughtless awareness and enables you to experience peace and mental silence, effortlessly.
“When you get your Self-Realisation, you become the Spirit. And your attention is enlightened by that spirit. You become a witness of the whole world like a drama. This enlightened attention is a very powerful means of spreading divine vibrations” – Shri Mataji
The meditation workshop includes guided Self-Realisation, a meditation session with special focus on medical benefits to help you attain good health.
No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required. Chairs are provided.
- Free event – no bookings required.
- Visit us on Meetup and on Facebook
- About Sahaja Yoga meditation
- Classes around Victoria
- Classes around Australia and Worldwide
Millions of people around the world are enjoying our free meditation since it was started in 1970 by H.H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi.