*** Limited opening of few in-person classes ***
Due to the coronavirus and government guidelines about public meetings, we had temporarily suspended all our in-person meditation classes around Australia. As a few states have started lifting these restrictions we are gradually and cautiously beginning to open a few in-person classes, while adhering to the state and health guidelines for social distancing and COVID-safe indoors assembly.
These classes are tagged as in the table below to indicate that they are open in a limited manner.
In the meantime, we have live and recorded webcasts on YouTube and Zoom to help you learn our meditation.
Collective meditation sessions with clearing, balancing, talks and discussions on a topic of the day. Suitable for complete beginners and regular mediators. See see our webcast schedule for days and times. Or you can visit our Resources page.
- Sahaja Yoga meditation classes are free and suitable for both complete beginners and regular meditators.
- No prior knowledge or experience of meditation required.
- Chairs are provided. No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required.
- No booking required. Class duration is 60 to 90 minutes.
- Evening and some daytime classes are available.
- Free Onsite meditation classes for Australian organisations and community groups to support their wellness programs. See more details.
- Also check out our Latest News section for other special meditation, webcasts, music and workshop events around Australia.
- To receive news about our special events, join our mailing list.
|Australian Capital Territory|
|(Over holiday periods, please phone first to ensure your local class is on.)|
Every Monday 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
|G03, Wayfarer, 120 Eastern Valley Way,
(Near McDonalds Carpark)
Enquiries: Lyn 0410 177 822
Every Wednesdays 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
11th August - 24th November 2021
|Griffith Neighbourhood Centre
53 Stuart Street Griffith ACT
(next to Griffith Shops)
Enquiries: Phillip 02 6257 2057
|For further details please call us on any of these numbers: Lyn 0410 177 822, or email us. Check us out on Meetup.|