*** Please call before attending a class ***
Due to the varying impact of COVID on social gatherings and meetings, please call ahead to ensure that classes are open.
Classes tagged as below indicate they are open in a limited manner.
In the meantime, we have live and recorded webcasts on YouTube and Zoom to help you learn our meditation.
Collective meditation sessions with clearing, balancing, talks and discussions on a topic of the day. Suitable for complete beginners and regular mediators. See see our webcast schedule for days and times. Or you can visit our Resources page.
- Sahaja Yoga meditation classes are free and suitable for both complete beginners and regular meditators.
- No prior knowledge or experience of meditation required.
- Chairs are provided. No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required.
- No booking required. Class duration is 60 to 90 minutes.
- Evening and some daytime classes are available.
- Free Onsite meditation classes for Australian organisations and community groups to support their wellness programs. See more details.
- Also check out our Latest News section for other special meditation, webcasts, music and workshop events around Australia.
- To receive news about our special events, join our mailing list.
|Australian Capital Territory|
|(Over holiday periods, please phone first to ensure your local class is on.)|
Every Monday 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
120 Eastern Valley Way,
(Near McDonalds Carpark)
Enquiries: Lyn 0410 177 822
Wednesdays 6pm to 7pm
July to Oct 2022
|Erindale Community Center
1 Comrie Street, Wanniassa
Enquiries: Phillip 02 6257 2057
Wednesdays 10am to 11am
53 Dundas Ct · Phillip
Enquiries: Phillip 0411 786 840
Tuesdays 6:45pm to 7:45pm
Woden Community Room 2
Cnr Corinna St & Furzer St, Phillip, Canberra
Enquiries: Himanshu 0426 818 671
|For further details please call us on any of these numbers: Gulshan: 0403 852 224 or Emmanuel: 0491 644 407, or email us. Check us out on Meetup.|