*** Limited opening of few in-person classes ***
Due to the coronavirus and government guidelines about public meetings, we had temporarily suspended all our in-person meditation classes around Australia. As a few states have started lifting these restrictions we are gradually and cautiously beginning to open a few in-person classes, while adhering to the state and health guidelines for social distancing and COVID-safe indoors assembly.
We also have live and recorded webcasts on YouTube and Zoom to help you learn our meditation.
Collective meditation sessions with clearing, balancing, talks and discussions on a topic of the day. Suitable for complete beginners and regular mediators. See see our webcast schedule for days and times. Or you can visit our Resources page.
- Sahaja Yoga meditation classes are free and suitable for both complete beginners and regular meditators.
- No prior knowledge or experience of meditation required.
- Chairs are provided. No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required.
- No booking required. Class duration is 60 to 90 minutes.
- Evening and some daytime classes are available.
- Free Onsite meditation classes for Australian organisations and community groups to support their wellness programs. See more details.
- Also check out our Latest News section for other special meditation, webcasts, music and workshop events around Australia.
- To receive news about our special events, join our mailing list.
|The Victorian classes are listed separately on the Sahaja Yoga Victoria website.