*** Please call before attending a class ***
Due to the varying impact of COVID on social gatherings and meetings, please call ahead to ensure that classes are open.
Classes tagged as below indicate they are open in a limited manner.
In the meantime, we have live and recorded webcasts on YouTube and Zoom to help you learn our meditation.
Collective meditation sessions with clearing, balancing, talks and discussions on a topic of the day. Suitable for complete beginners and regular mediators. See see our webcast schedule for days and times. Or you can visit our Resources page.
- Sahaja Yoga meditation classes are free and suitable for both complete beginners and regular meditators.
- No prior knowledge or experience of meditation required.
- Chairs are provided. No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required.
- No booking required. Class duration is 60 to 90 minutes.
- Evening and some daytime classes are available.
- Free Onsite meditation classes for Australian organisations and community groups to support their wellness programs. See more details.
- Also check out our Latest News section for other special meditation, webcasts, music and workshop events around Australia.
- To receive news about our special events, join our mailing list.
The Queensland classes are listed separately on the Sahaja Yoga Queensland website here: