Here you’ll learn how to experience the peace of true meditation. Free classes and workshops are available throughout Australia to help you discover the unique technique of Sahaja Yoga Meditation.
“We have reached a stage of understanding the beauty of balance in life.” Shri Mataji – founder
Quick start to your meditation
Live meditation 24/7
All day and every day – Guided meditations, talks, music and more!
2 minute by Shri Mataji
Shri Mataji will awaken your inner being so you start doing Sahaja Yoga meditation.
Register your details so we can include you in all of our online meditation events. We’ll keep in touch with emails and WhatsApp (optional).
All classes and online events are always free of charge!
Daily live meditations on YouTube, Facebook & Zoom
Collective meditation sessions with clearing, balancing, talks and discussions on a topic of the day. Suitable for complete beginners and regular mediators. Zoom sessions are interactive so you’ll be able to chat privately with our presenters if you have any questions.
Visit our Webcast calendar page for list of daily events.
Audio and video podcasts you can stream to your desktop, tablet or phone. Includes guided meditations, guest speakers, music and talks by Shri Mataji (founder).
- Audio podcast website – On Apple podcast – On Google podcast
- Video podcast website – On Apple podcast
- Download a meditation & balancing guide (pdf format)
- Visit a local meditation class
- Attend a meditation workshop
- Learn more about meditation
- How Sahaja Yoga meditation was started and its founder, Shri Mataji
- Subscribe to our mailing list to be notified of workshops and other events