*** Classes temporarily suspended ***
Due to the coronavirus and government guidelines about public meetings, we have temporarily suspended all our in-person meditation classes around Australia until further notice. To ensure we all continue to enjoy the benefits of collective meditations and learning more about Sahaja Yoga meditation, our meditation team will continue to provide regular live online meditations and resources. See our Resources page.
- Sahaja Yoga meditation classes are free and suitable for both complete beginners and regular meditators.
- No prior knowledge or experience of meditation required.
- Chairs are provided. No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required.
- No booking required. Class duration is 60 to 90 minutes.
- Evening and some daytime classes are available.
- Free Onsite meditation classes for Australian organisations and community groups to support their wellness programs. See more details.
- Also check out our Latest News section for other special meditation, webcasts, music and workshop events around Australia.
- To receive news about our special events, join our mailing list.
No meditation classes or workshops are currently available in Tasmania.
We'll be visiting Tasmania sometime in the future, so please Subscribe to our mailing list to be notified of our next event in Tasmania