Free Meditation in Dubbo & Narromine
10:30AM to 11:30AM – 4th Saturday of each month
25 Jul, 22 Aug, 26 Sept, 24 Oct, 28 Nov, 19 Dec 2020
Dubbo Pipe Band Hall, Cnr of Darling and Wingewarra Streets
10:30AM to 11:30AM – 4th Sunday each month
26 Jul, 23 Aug, 27 Sept, 25 Oct, 29 Nov, 20 Dec 2020
St Augustine’s Parish Hall, First Ave (off Dandaloo St)
Join in at anytime, even if you miss a session
About the meditation
Stress relief • Inner peace • Holistic health benefit
Through Sahaja Yoga meditation, a subtle energy called Kundalini is spontaneously awakened. It starts to clear and balance our subtle system. This helps us to meditate, to go beyond our thoughts, worries and upsets and be in a state of peace and calm. The meditation is very easy to do and you are welcome to join us to experience the peace it may offer.
- Introduction to meditation and the subtle system (for newcomers).
- Vibratory awareness of the chakras.
- Clearing and balancing techniques for the subtle system.
- In-depth knowledge about the chakras.
- In-depth guided meditations.
- Video talks by Shri Mataji, founder.