Follow these guided video meditation steps to experience a deep sense of meditation and peace. It only takes a few minutes and really works! You can sit on a chair, or on the floor, with your shoes removed.
(Use this meditation version if you have a slow internet connection or multimedia content is blocked at your location.)
Place the right hand on the centres as shown and say each affirmation several times silently within yourself. You may preface each affirmation with the word ‘Mother’ or ‘Kundalini’, for example “Mother, I am the pure spirit”.
1. Mother, please give me the pure knowledge.
2. Mother, I am my own master.
3. Mother, I am the pure spirit.
4. Mother, I am not guilty at all.
5. Mother, I forgive myself and I forgive everyone in general. Please forgive me.
6. Mother, please give me my Self-Realisation and deepen my experience of silent meditation
- Sit comfortably with both hands open, palms up on your lap. Sit on a chair or on the floor, as you wish. If you can, remove your shoes, to give you a connection with Mother Earth.
- Take a few deep breaths, then breathe in a quiet, relaxed way.
- Keep your attention above your head. Let thoughts go without following them.
- If thoughts continue, say gently within yourself, “Not this thought” or “I forgive myself, I forgive everyone”.
- When you are peaceful, see if you can feel a gentle cool breeze on your hands, or gently blowing upwards above your head.
- When you feel the cool above your head, gently keep your attention there. Rest both hands on your lap, palms up.
- Relax and enjoy the peace and silence.
Music for guided meditation
If you wish, you can also choose to play some music while you’re meditating.
Flute music (19:55)
Flute music No1
Sarod music (36:55)
Sarod Music No1
Vocal music (8:22)
Vocal music No1
After completing Steps 1 & 2, proceed to our Resources Centre section to learn more techniques with music, talks, videos, guides and downloads.