Events > Sydney workshop
Free Sydney Meditation Workshop
Sunday 19th October, 2014 11.00am to 4.00pm
(Please arrive from 10:30am)
Federation Conference Centre 37 Reservoir Street, Surry Hills Sydney
Federation Conference Centre
37 Reservoir Street, Surry Hills
(5 mins from Central Railway Station, off Elizabeth St.)
A free light lunch and afternoon tea is provided to workshop attendees.
Free of Charge. Our workshops are provided free by our experienced team of volunteers, as a non-profit community service.
The nearest public parking station is located at Goulburn Street (corner of Elizabeth Street). Workshop venue is an easy five minutes walk from Central Railway Station.
View Google map to workshop venue, click here
About this Workshop
• Simple guided meditations, practical sessions, interesting presentations, live world music, take home kits. Everything is explained!
• Separate sessions for beginners and regulars.
• Learn how to balance the subtle system.
• Video talks by founder, Shri Mataji.
• Tips to help stay centred at work and home.
• Chairs are provided.
• No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required.
• Shoes are removed during meditations.
• Please arrive from 10:30am to register, so you can be seated in time for start of workshop. (It’s okay if you can only arrive later!)
• Previous workshop attendees have advised this event is not suited for young children who need to run and play.
*About our Special Guests
Music of Joy group will provide joyful and meditative music during the workshop. Music of Joy is a multicultural group of musicians who have shared their unique style of music with audiences around the world and in Australia. To read more about this music group, click here.
Download Workshop poster
(Adobe Reader is required to view these files. Click here if required)
For more general information about our workshops, click here.