Music of Joy
Sahaja Yoga will have stalls at the festival, where people can learn about Sahaja Yoga and experience meditation. The Sahaja Yoga music group, “Music of Joy”, will also perform.
The Sahaja Yoga Information Stall
• 4:00 pm to about 11:00 pm on Friday evening 13 February 2015
• 11:00 am to about 11:00 pm on Saturday 14 February 2015
• 11:00 am to 6.00 pm on Sunday 15 February 2015.
• 11:00 am to 3:00 pm: Saturday 14 February 2015 at the Centre Court, Westfield Belconnen Mall, Benjamin Way, Belconnen, Canberra, ACT
• On Saturday night: 14 February 2015. Platform 3, Canberra Civic Centre, East Row (off London Circuit) from 9.30 pm to 10.30 pm
• On Sunday afternoon: 15 February 2015. Platform 2, Civic Square, (off London Circuit) from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
• On Sunday afternoon: 15 February 2015. Stage 4, Akuna Street from 3.45 pm to 4:30 pm.
The Vietnamese Sahaja Yoga collective, along with the Australian “Music of Joy” music group, will participate in a tour of Vietnam.
Programs will be held in various locations around Vietnam.
Vietnam Tour 2014 Program Itinerary
July 11th 6:00pm Schools Program
Schools in District 12, HCMC
Lot 14, Quang Trung Software City, Dist 12, HCMC, Vietnam
July 14th 6:00pm, Soc Trang School
Hamlet no 5, Ward 6, Soc Trang Province, Soc Trang
July 17th 7:00pm, Public Program
Grand Halong Hotel
Halong Plaza Hotel, 8 Halong Rd, Halong City, Vietnam
July 19th 6:00pm Public program
Ha Noi Crowne Plaza
36 Le Duc Street
Mai Dinh district Ha Noi
July 19th 6pm, Public Program
Crowne Plaza West Hanoi
36 Le Duc Tho Street, My Dinh Commune,
Tu Liem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone:+84 4 6270 6688
Music of Joy will perform a concert at the Bondi Pavilion, Bondi Beach, featuring a fusion of Indian and Western music. This talented multicultural group of Sahaja Yoga musicians have performed for audiences, both in Australia and around the world, with their unique style of music.
The concert will include the experience of Sahaja Yoga meditation, practised in over 120 countries.
Come along to discover and experience true meditation.
Free of charge. No booking required.
When: Sunday 8th December 2013, 5pm to 8pm
Where: Bondi Pavilion (upstairs in Seagull Room), Queen Elizabeth Drive Bondi Beach
Google Map, click here
Further details call +61 414 555 102 or sahajayoga.com.au/events
A special program will be held on Saturday, 23 November 2013 at Bondi. The Sahaja Yoga music group, Music of Joy, will perform a fusion of Indian and Western music to charm and enlighten the soul. Music of Joy is a multicultural group of musicians who have shared their unique style of music with audiences across Australia and around the world.
The event will include the unique experience of Sahaja Yoga meditation which is now practised in over 120 countries. You are invited to attend this free concert to discover what thousands of other people around the world are experiencing.
When: Saturday 23rd November, 2013, 6:30pm to 8.00pm
Where: Chapel by the Sea, 95 Roscoe Street (cnr Gould St), Bondi Beach, Sydney
For more information about the music group, Music of Joy, click here.