Monday 3rd September, 2018 • 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
University of NSW
Roundhouse Rooms 2 & 3
Anzac Parade, Kensington
To celebrate International Youth Day, we invite everyone to bring along young family members, friends and students to our free Sahaja Yoga Meditation workshop to experience how meditation can assist with establishing mental, emotional, physical and spiritual wellbeing for inner peace.
The workshop will be facilitated by youth, parents and carers who have been meditating for many years. They will explain how meditation works and then guide you through simple meditation techniques which you can practise on your own or with us at our free weekly classes.
- Everyone welcome, regardless of age!
- Includes live meditation music to help you connect to the bliss within.
- Getting there & Parking
- Free. No booking required. Enquiries: Tom 0437 483 241
- Suitable for both complete beginners and regular meditators.
- No physical exercises, postures or special clothing required. Chairs are provided.
- Free follow-up classes in over 80 locations around Australia.
- Visit our event website
Please join us at a collective meditation event to celebrate World Environment Day.
Discover and awaken your unique connection to Mother Earth, as we celebrate the most important day on the United Nations calendar – World Environment Day. The most important action you can take is to awaken the force of Nature in all living things which is your direct connection to Mother Nature and your environment. Feel the Mother Earth supporting your meditation and bringing us into balance with our environment.
- How Mother Earth enhances and balances our inner being through collective and individual meditations.
- How to truly connect to the earth and why grounding works.
- Discover a method that effortlessly changes our environment.
- Connect to the force within every living thing.
For details, see below or visit our website.
Please join us this Sunday at our Wamuran Meditation Centre to experience the quiet tranquility of nature, take a walk and experience Sahaja Yoga meditation. Our meditation is very easy to do and you are welcome to join us to experience the peace it offers.
When: Sunday 25th March, 2018, 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Where: Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre
95 McClintock Road, Wamuran Queensland
(60 minutes north of Brisbane)
Suitable for regular meditators and newcomers
- 10:00 am: Arrival and refreshments
- 10:30 am to 1.00 pm: Workshop
– Introduction to meditation (for newcomers)
– Video talks by Shri Mataji, founder
– Vibratory awareness workshop, foot soaking
– Clearing techniques using various elements
– In-depth knowledge about the chakras
– Meditating on earth and guided meditations
1:00 pm: Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Learn simple and effective ways to help experience the peace of true meditation.
- Classes and events are provided free by our experienced team of volunteers, as a non-profit community service.
- No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required, and chairs are provided.
- New people can join in at any time.
Can’t make this event? Then try our online meditations at www.freemeditation.com.au
- Free weekly classes worldwide.
- Always free of charge.
The address is: The Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre, 95 McClintock Road, Wamuran. From the M1 motorway, take the Kilcoy exit and proceed along D’aguilar Highway until you reach Wamuran. Opposite the IGA store, turn right and then right again into Station Rd. Turn left at the small roundabout into Newlands Rd for approx 3 km, then left into Patane Rd which leads to McClintock Rd. Number 95 is just over the top of the hill on the left. See Google map.
A free Sahaja Yoga meditation workshop will be held to honour the work and vision of the founder of Sahaja Yoga meditation, Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. Shri Mataji was twice nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize and received the United Nations Peace Medal in 1989.
When: Wednesday 21st March, 2018, 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Where: Clayton Community Centre (Meeting room is located next to the Library)
9-15 Cooke Street, Clayton Melbourne
The workshop is suitable for regular meditators and complete beginners. Everyone is welcome.
State of thoughtless awareness
5th May 1970, Shri Mataji discovered the process called Self-Realisation which initiates a state of thoughtless awareness and enables you to experience peace and mental silence, effortlessly.
“When you get your Self-Realisation, you become the Spirit. And your attention is enlightened by that spirit. You become a witness of the whole world like a drama. This enlightened attention is a very powerful means of spreading divine vibrations” – Shri Mataji
The meditation workshop includes guided Self-Realisation, a meditation session with special focus on medical benefits to help you attain good health.
No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required. Chairs are provided.
- Free event – no bookings required.
- Visit us on Meetup and on Facebook
- About Sahaja Yoga meditation
- Classes around Victoria
- Classes around Australia and Worldwide
Millions of people around the world are enjoying our free meditation since it was started in 1970 by H.H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi.