Please join us at a collective meditation event to celebrate World Environment Day.
Discover and awaken your unique connection to Mother Earth, as we celebrate the most important day on the United Nations calendar – World Environment Day. The most important action you can take is to awaken the force of Nature in all living things which is your direct connection to Mother Nature and your environment. Feel the Mother Earth supporting your meditation and bringing us into balance with our environment.
- How Mother Earth enhances and balances our inner being through collective and individual meditations.
- How to truly connect to the earth and why grounding works.
- Discover a method that effortlessly changes our environment.
- Connect to the force within every living thing.
For details, see below or visit our website.
Please join us this Sunday at our Wamuran Meditation Centre to experience the quiet tranquility of nature, take a walk and experience Sahaja Yoga meditation. Our meditation is very easy to do and you are welcome to join us to experience the peace it offers.
When: Sunday 25th March, 2018, 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Where: Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre
95 McClintock Road, Wamuran Queensland
(60 minutes north of Brisbane)
Suitable for regular meditators and newcomers
- 10:00 am: Arrival and refreshments
- 10:30 am to 1.00 pm: Workshop
– Introduction to meditation (for newcomers)
– Video talks by Shri Mataji, founder
– Vibratory awareness workshop, foot soaking
– Clearing techniques using various elements
– In-depth knowledge about the chakras
– Meditating on earth and guided meditations
1:00 pm: Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Learn simple and effective ways to help experience the peace of true meditation.
- Classes and events are provided free by our experienced team of volunteers, as a non-profit community service.
- No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required, and chairs are provided.
- New people can join in at any time.
Can’t make this event? Then try our online meditations at www.freemeditation.com.au
- Free weekly classes worldwide.
- Always free of charge.
The address is: The Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre, 95 McClintock Road, Wamuran. From the M1 motorway, take the Kilcoy exit and proceed along D’aguilar Highway until you reach Wamuran. Opposite the IGA store, turn right and then right again into Station Rd. Turn left at the small roundabout into Newlands Rd for approx 3 km, then left into Patane Rd which leads to McClintock Rd. Number 95 is just over the top of the hill on the left. See Google map.
A free Sahaja Yoga meditation workshop will be held to honour the work and vision of the founder of Sahaja Yoga meditation, Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. Shri Mataji was twice nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize and received the United Nations Peace Medal in 1989.
When: Wednesday 21st March, 2018, 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Where: Clayton Community Centre (Meeting room is located next to the Library)
9-15 Cooke Street, Clayton Melbourne
The workshop is suitable for regular meditators and complete beginners. Everyone is welcome.
State of thoughtless awareness
5th May 1970, Shri Mataji discovered the process called Self-Realisation which initiates a state of thoughtless awareness and enables you to experience peace and mental silence, effortlessly.
“When you get your Self-Realisation, you become the Spirit. And your attention is enlightened by that spirit. You become a witness of the whole world like a drama. This enlightened attention is a very powerful means of spreading divine vibrations” – Shri Mataji
The meditation workshop includes guided Self-Realisation, a meditation session with special focus on medical benefits to help you attain good health.
No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required. Chairs are provided.
- Free event – no bookings required.
- Visit us on Meetup and on Facebook
- About Sahaja Yoga meditation
- Classes around Victoria
- Classes around Australia and Worldwide
Millions of people around the world are enjoying our free meditation since it was started in 1970 by H.H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi.
To support the World Health Organization’s recognition of World Mental Health Day, you are invited to a meditation class to learn how research in Australia and overseas is indicating that Sahaja Yoga meditation can improve mental, emotional and physical wellbeing.
World Mental Health Day is observed on 10th October every year, with the overall objective of raising awareness of mental health issues and mobilising efforts in support of better mental wellbeing.
Improve mental wellbeing
Research in Australia and elsewhere indicates that Sahaja Yoga meditation can improve physical, emotional and mental wellbeing, as well as reducing stress. Recent studies suggest that this meditation is unique even when compared with other forms of meditation. People who meditate regularly, using this meditation technique for around 20 minutes a day, may find they become healthier, calmer and much more relaxed, with an improved outlook on life. Illnesses and ailments can arise due to imbalances in the subtle system. Through Sahaja Yoga meditation, one can correct, balance and nourish the subtle energy centres.
Click here to watch a video about the beneficial effects of Sahaja Yoga meditation on health and wellbeing.
Saturday 7th October, 3:30pm to 5pm
Klemzig Primary School
2 Hay Street, Klemzig
Enquiries: Sue 1300 724 252
Saturday 11th November, 4pm to 5.30pm
Kurpila Hall West End
174 Boundary Street, West End
Enquiries: 1300 724 252
Sunday 8th October, 10:30am to 12:30pm
10:30am to 12:30pm
Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre
77 Chewings Street, Scullin
Enquiries: Lyn 0410 177 822
Friday 13th October, 7:30pm to 8:30pm
Box Hill South Neighborhood House
47 Kitchener Street, Box Hill South
Enquiries: 0433 777 194
Sunday 8th October, 2pm to 3:30pm
Perth City Library Auditorium
573 Hay Street, Perth
Enquiries: Kitty 0405 305 145
PERTH – Gidgegannup
Saturday 7th October, 3pm to 5pm
Gidgegannup Meditation Centre
1254 O’Brien Road, Gidgegannup
(located 45 mins north east of Perth)
Enquiries: Kitty 0405 305 145
16th to 20th October
Locations to be announced soon for Sydney and around NSW.
Enquiries: Lisa 0437 405 155
- All events are free of charge, with no booking required.
- The class is suitable for both complete beginners and regular meditators.
- No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required. Chairs are provided.
- Mental wellbeing website
- Free follow-up classes are available in over 80 locations.